Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012


Merry Christmas to all my Vander Meulen cousins and interested readers. I am so far behind in all things in my life. 2011 has been a sad year for me with the loss of my nearly life-long friend Joe in January and my husband Paul in July. I promised my brother the World War II years for Christmas in 2009, so to Kert, my special apologies. I wish for us all a wonderful 2012 and we WILL see the end of World War II through grandpa's eyes then we'll get back to his early life. Prettige Feestdagen to all and a gelukkig nieuw jaar! And a huge THANK YOU to all my cousins who have helped me in my efforts this year, once the pottery research is finished it'll be posted here. I look forward to seeing/meeting many of you in 2012 as I head east to Vander Meulen territory in New York! Here is a great, short, video about soldiers around the world at this special time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment